Overview of Agile methodology
Posted by at June 12th, 2014
It helps management in understanding the benefits of Agile methodologies, like, XP, Scrum etc. It includes an overview of Agile values, principles and various Agile methodologies.
Objectives / Benefits
- To provide an overview of Agile values, principles and an overview of various Agile methodologies to senior managers
- To have detailed discussion on most applied Agile methodologies, XP and Scrum
- To provide a brief comparison with industry frameworks, like, CMMi, ISO, Six Sigma etc
- History of iterative and incremental development process
- Agile manifesto (Values)
- Agile principles
- Agile Requirements and User Stories
- Agile Self-organizing Team Roles
- Agile project management
- Overview of Agile methodologies – XP, SCRUM, ASD, FDD, Crystal
- XP and Scrum in detail
- Agile project tracking and agile metrics
- Comparison with other industry frameworks
- Benefits of Agile methodology
- Summary and discussion
Who Should Attend?
CXOs, Senior Management, Product Managers, Program Managers, Project Manager, Architects, Leads and senior managers in HR, Operations, IT-Support functions
How to Register?
Please call us at 91 – 9620887298 or write at firstname.lastname@example.org to know about the Trainer and Cost for this program. One may also Click Here to register for this program and to get special offers/discounts for early registrants, group registrations and corporates.