Orientation to PMP & PMBOK
Posted by at June 12th, 2014
The workshop introduces paticipants to PMI, PMBOK and key certifications offered by PMI. Participants will understand the PMP certification process – pre-requisites, application process, examination and maintaining credential.
Objectives / Benefits
- To help managers in preparing for PMP certification
- To educate participants on high level view of project management framework of PMI and its relevance to project management
- Ice breaking and workshop norms (15 min)
- Introduction to PMI and PMP (0.5 Hr)
- Project Management Institute, PMI
- Emergency of project management as a profession
- Needs and importance of project management
- PMI’s global footprint
- PMP certification process (0.5 Hr)
- About PMP certification and key benefits
- Maintaining credentials
- Project Management Framework (1.0 Hr)
- Definition and key characteristics of Project
- Project Vs Operations
- Program Management – Definition
- Portfolio Management – Definition
- PMBOK Guide
- Project Life Cycle and Organizational structures (1.5 Hr)
- Project Phases
- Project Lifecycles
- Project stakeholders
- Stakeholder’s management
- Organizational influences – culture and structure
- Project Management process groups and processes (2.0 Hrs)
- Intro to Project Management processes and process groups
- Knowledge Areas of project management
- Mapping of processes, process and knowledge areas
- Summary and wrap-up (0.5 Hr)
Who Should Attend?
- Senior and Middle Management in Delivery, Process group, Quality and Testing Teams, Project leaders, Test leads, Team leads etc.
- Senior managers in HR, Operations, other Support functions.
How to Register?
Please call us at 91 – 9620887298 or write us at email@example.com to know about the Trainer and Cost for this program. One may also Click Here to register for this program and to get special offers/discounts for early registrants, group registrations and corporates.