10 November 2013
We released fourth version of RideAlly (Beta) at http://rideally.com/ and on Google Play Store. It takes care of following:
RideAlly enables users to have 3 kinds of workflows:
- Need a Ride: Submit your rides requests so that friends/others can join. Later, you may hire or RideAlly team can provide you all taxi services
- Offer a Ride: If you have vehicle, you can offer rides to friends/others with or without cost
- Join existing rides which are initiated by others
User can offer, update and search rides for next 3 months.
Search results are within range of 12 hours
28-30 October 2013
OpCord team had put stall at NASSCOM for product TestOptimizer (Spreadsheet based test automation tool) and got lots of enquiry — at Vivanta By Taj, Yeshwathpur.
15 October 2013
OpCord team got Agile Consulting Assignment from one of the large MNC at Chennai.
10-11 October 2013
OpCord team had put stall at Mobile Developer Summit 2013, NIMHANS for product RideAlly and got very good response on it’s concept.
21 September 2013
We released third version of RideAlly (Beta) at http://rideally.com/ and on Google Play Store. It takes care of following:
1. User can create, update and search pools for next 3 months.
2. Pools will be displayed for 12 hrs in owned and joined pools even after they have started.
3. Owned pools list have 5 features on single click, Pool members, Invite friend, More info, Update and Delete.
4. Labels are more user-friendly, like, Date of Birth, Any/Male/Female, Vehicle Registration No., Travel with, etc.
5. Via field is not mandatory in create and update pool.
6. In friend requests list, date and time is displayed.
13 September 2013
We released next version of RideAlly (Beta) today at http://rideally.com/ and on Google Play Store. It takes care of following:
1. User can create, update and search pools for next 3 months.
2. User can search pools from -12 to +12 hrs from the search time.
3. User can create and update pool at current time.
4. Facebook is working even if facebook app is installed already in the device.
5. Issue related to search pool is resolved, like, google places, sort-order etc.
6. All labels are moved in textboxes.
7. Radio buttons are used in place of dropdown
3 September 2013
We launched RideAlly (Beta Version), an android app for sharing rides, for the community. Pls install/use it from Google Play Store and share your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
19 Jan 2013
OpCord had a pleasant & Entertaining outing at Country club on the occasion of OpCord being selected as one of the First 50 Emerging Companies by Nasscom in Growth Category.
11 Dec 2012
OpCord’s development team in Jodhpur has got phase-2 of real time sales management system which has more SMS reports, even better UIs to enter sales/customers/products/employee data, more validations etc.. Thanks to customer to continue to have confidence in us.. Kudos to team as well..
26 Nov 2012
OpCord team got 2 new projects during last week, one from a new client for manual testing of education portal and another from existing client on automation of desktop application using AutoIT tool. Way to go…
9 Nov 2012
OpCord team attended Product Conclave and have met some exciting people. Nice sessions, packed schedule, great speakers, great ecosystem and lots of entrepreneurs to network with.. — at Vivanta By Taj, Yeshwathpur.
2 Nov 2012
OpCord team got Management/Agile Consulting Assignment with one of the fastest growing Real Estate and Apartments Management Portal.
1 Nov 2012
OpCord has been chosen among First 50 Emerging Companies by Nasscom in Growth Category. We are able to grow revenue at 400% YoY, have diversified portfolio, have great customers/partners/team members and looking forward to interesting concepts/products in future. We thank each one of you who continue to believe in us.
9 Oct 2012
- OpCord team actively participated in organizing BSPIN conference on “CraftDucing Software”. Conference was attended by about 140 delegates and had interesting discussions on importance of people and processes/tools in developing softwares… 26 July 2012
- OpCord has got a project in which we are developing real time sales management system which will take inputs from SMS and send mini reports via SMS…22 June 2012
- OpCord celebrated its 3rd birthday on 22 June and counting… 8-10 June 2012
- OpCord has successfully organized a three day workshop on “Webdriver (Selenium 2.x)” For more details,
15 March 2012
Our CEO, Hariprakash Agrawal, presented on “Smart Practices in Agile Implementation – An Industry Perspective” at Wipro.
3 March 2012
OpCord had a pleasant & entertaining trip at Mekedatu Waterfalls..
25 February 2012
OpCord team just started working on a project from US in finance domain for test automation using open source tools, Selenium 2.0 (WebDriver).
18 October 2011
Our team is presenting a Case Study on Agile Testing and Test Automation at BSPIN on 22-Oct-2011 at 9:30 AM at Sasken, Domlur, Bangalore.
4 October 2011
OpCord has grown to 30+ and continue to grow at steady pace. It has built strong expertise on Testing and Test Automation for any kind of web/desktop based applications. We also have strong expertise on mobile apps development using Android, J2ME, and building it on iPhone, BlackBerry, bada etc.
14 July 2011
OpCord has become trusted partner with OCC Bangalore’s new initiative “OCC Bangalore Solution Center” on its launch. For more details on our services/discounts ,Click here
5 July 2011
OpCord is developing mobile apps “RideAlly” based on concept of Creating/Sharing Pools and will launch it soon. App is being developed in Android and J2ME.
13 June 2011
OpCord has demonstrated its expertise to automate testing for any web/desktop based applications e.g. GMail, Microsoft Word etc and is now developing frameworks for that…
16 May 2011
Our Agile Coach, Mr. Hariprakash Agrawal successfully completed training on “Agility in Indian Context” for one of the large MNC having one of the offices at Noida, UP.
24 March 2011
OpCord management team attended NextBigIdea Business Plan Competition at IIMB and participated with other 30 odd teams. Lots of revolutionary ideas were shared by participants. Very enlightening. A well organized workshop presented by Intel and Dept of Science & Technology (DST), Govt of India and managed by NSRCEL, IIMB.
30 December 2010
OpCord team has launched Software Testing, Agile Testing, PMP courses on the occasion of New Year.