The workshop provides training on use case points based estimation techniques for estimation of size, effort and thereby derive project schedule. This workshop enables participants to understand the principles of good estimation, writing use cases, use case points estimation, deriving effort using productivity and schedule based on many factors with the use of a case study.
Objectives / Benefits
- To provide training on writing Use Cases and formats to capture Use Cases
- To povide training on Use Case Points Estimation for Software Size Estimation
- To Gain an understanding on measuring productivity using Use Case Point and there by deriving software effort and schedule- With a case study
- li> Ice breaking and workshop norms (15 min)
- Overview of project management and context setting (15 min)
- What is Use Case? Terminologies used and Use Case model example
- How to write effective use cases?
- Use Cases formats
- Typical Estimation Scenario for software
- What is Use Case Point (UCP)?
- Use Case Point Calculation Procedure (using case study)
- UCP Estimation Tasks flow
- Case Study – Hands-on to participants (participants will be asked to work on a case study)
Who Should Attend?
- Senior and Middle Management in Delivery, Process group, Quality and Testing Teams, Project leaders, Test leads, Team leads etc
- Senior managers in HR, Operations, other Support functions
How to Register?
Please call us at 91 – 9620887298 or write at firstname.lastname@example.org to know about the Trainer and Cost for this program. One may also Click Here to register for this program and to get special offers/discounts for early registrants, group registrations and corporates.