This course is designed to spread awareness on Agile Methodologies. It is a short orientation of 4 hours to help individuals in understanding the benefits and challenges of Agile methodologies, like, XP, Scrum etc.
Objectives / Benefits
- To provide basics of Agile methodoogies, like, Agile values, principles and an overview of various Agile methodologies
- To have brief discussion on most applied Agile methodologies, XP and Scrum
- To discuss some of the customizations needed in Indian context
- To provide a brief comparison with industry frameworks, like, CMMi, ISO, Six Sigma etc
Course Outline (with a tea/coffee break of 15 min)
- History of iterative and incremental development process (15 min)
- Agile manifesto or Values (15 min)
- Agile principles (15 min)
- Overview of Agile methodologies – XP, SCRUM, ASD, FDD, Crystal (15 min)
- XP and Scrum in detail with case study (2 hours)
- Agile Self-organizing Team Roles (15 min)
- Challenges for Agile adoption in Indian context (10 min)
- Comparison with other industry frameworks (10 min)
- Summary and discussions (10 min)
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who has more than 1 year experience in software industry in any domain, technology etc
The trainer is Mr. Hariprakash Agrawal, MTech from IIT-KGP and an Agile Coach. His profile can be accessed at Trainer
How to Register?
Please call us at 91 – 9620887298 or write at email@example.com to know about the Trainer and Cost for this program. One may also Click Here to register for this program and to get special offers/discounts for early registrants, group registrations and corporates.