Business Development Manager
Posted by at June 12th, 2014
- To identify and explore New Geographies for increasing revenue.
- To increase revenue on training initiatives Testing & Test Automation.
- To handle candidates’ enquiries/requests in a timely and professional manner.
- To provide information pertaining to training courses and recommend training options to meet the individual’s career objectives.
Years of Experience: 1 to 2 Years
Work Location: Bangalore, India
Educational Qualifications: UG – Any Graduate, PG – MBA/PGDM – Marketing.
- Good communication skill both oral and written.
- Knowledge of English is must. Knowledge of Local language is an advantage.
- Should have at least 1-2 yrs of experience with a track record of developing comprehensive marketing and business development strategies.
- Should have experience in Bangalore market.
- Should have prior experience/knowledge in field of sales & Direct Marketing.
- Should have the ability to clinch large deals and chase a revenue target.
- Experience in identifying and exploring New Geographies.
- Maintaining daily, weekly and monthly tracker.
- Experience in Client Management and client relationship
- Preferably have knowledge about the Systems & Technology, B2B Marketing Skills.
How to reach us: Please send your resume to email@example.com